Buy Now Pay Later Options Available At Checkout

Shipping & Returns

Shipping policy

Standard Shipping 3-5 Days

All orders placed will be processed and shipped within 48 Hrs. You’ll receive tracking information via email immediately upon shipping. Please allow 3-5 business days for local shipments and 7-10 days for all out of state orders placed. 

*Please Note* There will be a mandatory signature required upon delivery, for your security and ours.

Express Shipping 2-3 Days

All orders placed before 3:00 pm Eastern Time will be processed within 24 hours. Please allow 2-3 business days to receive shipment thereafter. All orders placed out of state may take an additional 2 days to receive. A mandatory signature  will be required at the time of delivery, for your security as well as ours.

Dolls in Demand ~24 Hr service

Need your order in a hurry? Our “Dolls in Demand“ shipping method was created just for you. Place your order today before 3:00pm Eastern time to receive shipment within 48 hrs. Tracking information will be provided via email when order has shipped. Signature requirements upon delivery are mandatory, for your security and as well as ours.

Order Online/ Pickup in Store ~ Same Day

Want to reserve  your favorite pieces before they’re sold out? You may place your order online and pickup at our Oakpark store location at your convenience. Please bring purchase invoice sent to you via email for confirmation. 

Return Policy

Barbie Behavoir Boutique takes pride in our customers satisfaction. We are highly confidence that you’ll be pleased with your purchase here. However, If there’s any reason you may not be, we do allow returns.

You may return an item purchased within 7 days of the date printed on your receipt. You will be given an option to exchange for something equal value of the full purchase or last resort of store credit.

All returns and exchanges must be in its original packaging with all tags and labels attached.

We will not accept any items that looks misused or appears to be worn. Items that are not returned it top quality as sold to you will not be accepted for return or exchanges. We will not be able to sell depreciated products that’s been mishandled and will be yours to keep. Barbie Behavoir Boutique has the right to refuse any return or exchanges per management approval.

Intimate apparels, accessories, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuits, under garments,hats, shoes and clothing with stains or odor can not be returned for any reason due to hygienic purposes. Please be sure to keep your receipt in order for us to honor your request.

COVID19 Updates

Due to COVID19 more people are ordering online. Although we are very thankful with the enormous amount of orders received. We can’t guarantee the item is in stock at the time of purchase. Our website is available all across the globe. If, for any reason someone placed an order for an item right before your purchase. We’ll contact you to choose another item. We also, ask that you allow 2-3 additional days for shipments considering the delivery curriers are backed up all across the world! Thank You, BBB.

FAQs

• Barbie Behavoir Boutique takes pride in selling the best high quality pieces we can find!

• Most of our clothing has ultimate stretch and or compression material for the extra body sculpting look.

 

• Did you know, most boutique items are unique pieces and can‘t be restocked once they’re gone?

 

• 90% of our clothing fits true to size. The other 10% that may run larger or smaller, we will specify that detail on our website underneath the product description.

• You may return or exchange clothing items within 7 days of purchase. Refunds are not available. You will be given a 30 day store credit redeemable in store only.

 

• Our website updates daily and our online customers order by the minute. Sometimes an item will sell out faster than the updates. If this shall happen, you will need to choose another item or wait for restock if available.

• Lingerie, Accessories, Intimate Apparel, Shoes, and shape wear are not returnable.

Feel free to stop by our store location during normal business hours with any questions or concerns.

Barbie Behavior Boutique

10730 West 9 Mile Road, Oak Park, Michigan 48237, United States

248-397-8352